[mythtv-users] Re: Dual Nova-T's in mini-itx

Daniel Foster daniel at 34SP.com
Sun Dec 4 14:36:47 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

> Noticed a few posts about the Nova-T digital tuner
> cards.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience
> running dual Nova-T's in a mini-itx system:
>
> VIA EPIA MII 1.2 ghz
> Casetronic C137
> 2.5" HD
> Knoppmyth R5A16

This is almost exactly the setup I am considering, except for using a
3.5" HDD and KnoppMyth R5A26 (the current release).  Did you end up
doing this?  Anything you'd care to share?

Someone noted on the list that they had trouble getting the Hauppauge
remote to work with dual Nova-T DVB cards.  Have you found this?

--
Daniel