[mythtv-users] other remote & PVR 350

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Sun Dec 4 12:57:52 EST 2005

I've got a PVR 350 with the remote that came with it which has been
working well.  However, After a month or two of MythTV, I just
realized my TV remote has stop/play/FF/rev buttons on it that don't
do anything.  I figured I could just use 1 remote!  But when I start
irw in terminal, I see nothing using this other remote.  I guess that
means the receiver for the PVR 350 and this TV remote (Advent brand,
btw) are not compatible.  Any thoughts are appreciated!
   thanks
      Todd