[mythtv-users] Re: Recording Composite Input

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Sat Dec 3 12:10:47 EST 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 12:04:50PM -0500, Adam Rosi-Kessel wrote:
> I'm attempting to record composite input (from a VCR) on a Plextor
> ConvertX PX-TV402U.  I can't quite figure out how to setup the composite
> input to not have any channels associated with it. If I have it set as
> (none) under Input Connections, it doesn't show up in "Watch Live TV."
> What's the best way to do this? Do I need to have a fiction that there
> are actually channels on the composite input?

And a related question I forgot to include: even after I've defined a
'tuner' and 'composite' input, I can't seem to switch between them by
pressing 'C' in the 'Watch TV' window. Is there any special trick to
making that work? Pressing 'C' stays on my 'composite' input.
--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org