[mythtv-users] Re: More HD stuttering

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:58:31 EST 2005

As an added bonus, I save over half the disk space when I go from
mpeg2 to mpeg4. Right now, there is more programming than we can
watch. So, I'm just recording and archiving most of the shows such as
CSIs etc. Later on, when the rerun season starts, we can dip in our
library and watch whatever we want. So, I can record almost twice the
number of shows  in mpeg4.