[mythtv-users] How big is your database?

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Thu Dec 1 18:40:46 EST 2005

    Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:17:53 -0800
    From: andrew matthews <exstatica at gmail.com>

    I use XFS it can be both grown and shrunk.

My manpages and google both seem to disagree with you; neither
xfs_growfs nor xfs_admin claim to be able to do this.  If you've
successfully shrunken an XFS filesystem (-not- the underlying
partition, but the actual filesystem itself), without having to simply
dump it elsewhere and recreate it smaller, I'd be very interested in
knowing what command(s) you used and what distribution you're running.

Tnx.