[mythtv-users] Help with new Kernel

Trent Albright korebantic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:37:18 EST 2005

Also, at least in my setup of FC4, if you log on as root and read your
email, you will see daily messages that describe which packages are
available for updates. You can also use /etc/yum.conf to automatically
exclude named packages, for example mine looks like this:

$ less /etc/yum.conf
[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2