[mythtv-users] Browsable attribute in MythVideo not working?

Lee MythTV at varga.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 22:17:35 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I'm copying some avi's to my Mythbox and been playing with setting up
the IMDB data for them, however the "Browsable" checkbox which I took to
mean "don't appear on the list" doesn't seem to work? Is this broken or
am I missing something?

Also, I've added directories to split out the kids films, holiday vids,
etc but they all show up in the same view. Is there any way to make it
behave more like the photos, with little folder icons that you can drill
down into?

I'm running Knoppmyth R5A16 & MythTV 18.1, Athlon 2Ghz, 512MB, 200GB,
Asus A7n266 mobo, GeForce4 MX400 TV out, dual DVB-T cards, MS MCE remote
control...

Cheers,
Lee