[mythtv-users] Upgrading FC3 -> FC4?

Zak onlydarksets at mahshie.net
Tue Aug 30 16:52:51 UTC 2005

Is the 300Gb on a separate partition?  If so, then you should be able to
just backup the root drive.  PLEASE NOTE - I am basing this solely off
of my experience installing FC4 over FC1.  My LVM partition information
was preserved, so all I had to do was remount those drives and all of my
data was still there.