[mythtv-users] Re: add skybox to my MythTV system

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Aug 30 11:44:39 UTC 2005

Around about 11/08/05 15:32, Oliver Martini typed ...
> - Is there a possibility that it will change the input source when I
> choose a channel within the EPG or when I'm browsing the menu,
> automatically? Or do I always have to press the "Y" button?

   If added correctly, changing channel in Myth should select the correct
tuner/setting for that channel/source.  I'm still a bit hazy on the
terminology and linkage.

   Run through myth-setup again and double check that everything seems to be
correctly cross-linked.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature