[mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Edward Rosinzonsky ed at entetel.com
Mon Aug 29 21:39:04 UTC 2005

I get the following error when projectx is executed from the script:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: initState
   at gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GdkGraphics2D.initState(int[], int, int)
(/usr/lib/lib-gnu-java-awt-peer
-gtk.so.6.0.0)
   at
gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GdkGraphics2D.GdkGraphics2D(java.awt.image.BufferedIma
ge) (/usr/lib/lib-
gnu-java-awt-peer-gtk.so.6.0.0)
   at
gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GdkGraphicsEnvironment.createGraphics(java.awt.image.B
ufferedImage) (/us
r/lib/lib-gnu-java-awt-peer-gtk.so.6.0.0)
   at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.createGraphics()
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.subtitle.SubPicture$Picture.SubPicture$Picture(
net.sourceforge.dv
b.projectx.subtitle.SubPicture) (Unknown Source)
   at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.subtitle.SubPicture.SubPicture() (Unknown
Source)
   at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.common.X.<clinit>() (Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(java.lang.String, boolean,
java.lang.ClassLoader) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.
6.0.0)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
MythTV BurnDVD stopped due to error

Running on FC4.  Installed ProjectX from src.  The projectX command I
specified is "usr/bin/java -jar /usr/share/projectx/ProjectX.jar"

Any Ideas?
Thanks.