[mythtv-users] Need IR advice

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:33:49 UTC 2005

I do not have a plasma TV, far from it. :-)

The sensor shouldn't see much IR interference (e.g. it isn't in direct sun
light). I'll play around with position a bit more just to make sure this
isn't the problem. I have many other IR pickups in my entertainment center
that are in worse positions in terms of IR interference so I'm skeptical but
I will give it a try.

--
Mike