[mythtv-users] Audio in TvTime, not captured in Myth

Aarne Põder croco at park.tartu.ee
Mon Aug 29 07:51:53 UTC 2005

What type of soundcard you using? It can be a problem of integrated
soundcard. So far, I haven't got myth working with my own integrated
soundcard. Cheap soundcard don't support parallel soundcard open in
hardware. If I have understood correctly, mythtv consists two programs -
backend (recorder) and frontend (playback). Easyst solution - buy a SB
Live! An other way is to try using of alsa's software mixing feature. I
haven't got it working for mythtv.

cro