[mythtv-users] mythweb question

Vincent Yau v_yau2 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:04:01 UTC 2005

Hi
I just installed mythweb and it works great.
I have a few recordings made.  When I pulled down the page
with "recorded programs" and clicked on each of the
program, I got an error in my apache log:

Value too large for defined data type: access to
/mythconfig/video_dir/1450_20050826175500_20050826190000.nuv failed

All of my recordings are between 3.6GB to 4.4GB so I can understand
why I got that error (greater than 2^31 on my 32-bit box).

Does anyone else have the same problem?  I wonder how people work around
this issue.   Any tips much appreciated!

--Vincent