AW: [mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Sun Aug 28 13:43:47 UTC 2005

>OK, back to the scripts and add some more checks to make sure all the
>stuff required for successfull DVD creation is available.

Since we all seem to be having similar problems with getting all the
pieces right, maybe an installation verification/validation script
would be useful? Something that checks for all the pieces in the
right place and logs the results. it would certainly make your job
easier if it had a log an end user could validate