[mythtv-users] guide updates (zap2it)

Ali Asad Lotia ali.asad.lotia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 03:58:05 UTC 2005

Actually, the database can be updated for the current day as well. If you do:
myhtfilldatabase --help
it will show you all the options available. One of which is to update
for the current day.
so you can do
mythfilldatabase --refresh-today
I don't know if you run myhtfilldatabase from cron or from within
mythtv. If you use a cron job, then you can have it run
mythfilldatabase --refresh-today --refresh-second multiple times a day
to get any last minute changes made to zap2it.
I'm new to this group, so I don't know if the zap2it data service
frowns upon people downloading scheduling data more than once a day,
but that would be one way around getting incorrect programs recorded
if zap2it has updated the schedule.

--
ali