[mythtv-users] guide updates (zap2it)

Paul K pkahlert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 02:21:41 UTC 2005

And WHAT is wrong with Sponge Bob?!? ;-)

  There have been a few times that the right program hasn't shown up.
It hasn't happened enough so I just figured the station changed
something late enough that no data would be up to date.

  I also think the database can be updated, but only for the next day
in reference to the day you run mythfilldatabase.

  Would it be best to run mythfilldatabase just before midnight to get
the freshest data?

Paul