[mythtv-users] iNeed!!!

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:09:41 UTC 2005

On 8/28/05, Joe Votour <joevph at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't like the look of it either, but it's the
> built-in screen that I don't like.
>
> I see it as a distraction, especially if you're
> watching a movie (or TV) with the lights dimmed/off.

Totally agreed. While the gimmick factor is high, after the lights go
out you'll want it off PDQ.

> But then again, I prefer the minimalist look, I have a
> SilverStone LC10, no VFD.  Just a plain looking case.

I'd like to see quality cases with well thought-out thermal zoning and
heatsinking, dimmed LEDs, suitably located storage bays, and including
the small extras that show the manufacturer is going the extra mile.

Nick