[mythtv-users] font and screen size problem

S. Martinez at2marty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:17:44 UTC 2005

Ok, I am at my wits end here.  I appreciate the response.  I tried to
figure out how to drop the database, and had no luck.  I then went as
far as uninstalling mythtv and mysql, then re-install both and start
over.  I am getting the same problem when I run mythtvsetup.  My whole
desktop gets huge and I can't see any of the selections in mythtv.  If I
logout and log back in to my X session, everything returns to normal.
By the way, I am following the instructions for setting up mythtv from
Jarod Wilson (the Fedora Myth How-to guy)'s website.

Also, there is a correction to my first post, I messed up while going
through the settings from the mythtv frontend settings, not mythtvsetup.