[mythtv-users] Gentoo + Mythtv + Fusion Plus HDTV + Nvidia

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby2 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 27 09:13:17 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin.

You might like to check out this guide :
http://www.users.on.net/~jani/dvico-mythtv.html#toc

I'm not sure support for the card is built into the kernel yet, so that
guide might be better for you.

good luck!

One thing I noticed is that in your lsmod, there were no video decoder
modules in it (e.g. bt848)... I'd presume you need that module loading
because the dvb hardware is accessed through the video decoder.  You
probably need to enable i2c bit-banging and i2c-algo-bit if they're not
already done.

Justin.