[mythtv-users] Recording groups

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Aug 27 04:51:01 UTC 2005

Robert Henning wrote:

>Anyway, I want to organize the watch recordings listing so that some of the shows are grouped under one heading.  It looks like I can do this by setting up the shows with different recording groups and then set the "Show group list as recording groups" in the menu.  My problem is how do I make this the default setting of the watch recording screen?

On page "View Recordings (Recording Groups)"--which should be about page
4 of Playback Settings

Default View

Select what type of grouping to show on the Watch Recordings screen by
default.

Options include:
Show Titles only
Show Titles and Categories
Show Titles, Categories, and Recording Groups
Show Titles and Recording Groups
Show Categories only
Show Categories and Recording Groups
Show Recording Groups only