[mythtv-users] Next Release?

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 23:05:45 UTC 2005

In no way do I intended this as pestering... Just curious when the
next release is expected to be out.  Last time I built the box out...
a new version was released 3 days later.  Perhaps I'm picky, but I
prefer to not upgrade on top of upgrades too many times. It seems to
get "messy" sometimes.
I'm about to build out a new system and just wanted to avoid the same
thing that happened last time.

At the same time, want to throw out a big thank-you to all the
developers!  I love this project, and am constantly think of ways my
skills could be contributed.

Dave