[mythtv-users] Mythstream parsers - BBC

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Aug 26 10:56:39 UTC 2005

> Greetings
>
> I've done a first cut at getting BBC programs (those other than live) to
[snip]

Well, its done as far as I'm concerned!! Here it is... I've included a
snip from the streams.res file (I use the mythstream database but the
effect is the same). Also attached is a patch from the author of
MythStream that fixes a problem with a large page with only relative URLs
in it!

One thing I have noticed - there is a bit of a delay (3-4 secs) from
selecting a show to it starting to buffer it - this is the second level
script getting a couple of pages as it works through the indirections!!

Enjoy...

--
Robin Gilks