[mythtv-users] Methods for perfecting NVidia TV Output (was 350 Tv Out vs. Nvidia 5200)

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:00:16 UTC 2005

If your TV has a SCART socket then i'd highly recommend soldering up
your own VGA to SCART convertor. Then you can use an interlaced
modeline to output a legal PAL/NTSC signal from vid card (i'm using an
Nvidia MX440).

The output quality is as good as you'll get short of going to DVI
(which my TV doesn't support). I'm using DVB-T in the UK and the image
quality I get is better than the output from Sony set-top-box.

Steve