[mythtv-users] pvr 350: composite and s-video in

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:34:39 UTC 2005

On 8/26/05, Thomas Kuster <mythtv at fam-kuster.ch> wrote:
> hello
>
> how can i use the composite and s-video in on my pvr 350 for recording an
> live-"tv" with mythtv. i know how it works on the console but i want to use
> the non tuner inputs like the channels.
> for example nr. 50 ist composite and nr. 51 s-video.

The normal way is to enter mythtvsetup, create a new video source
(with 1 or more "channels") and then connect this video source to the
correct input (S-Video or Composite) on the PVR350. There will likely
be 4 S-Video and 4 Composite inputs listed in the setup page, you need
to make sure you connect the video source to the correct one otherwise
you will be black/white video or none at all.

Are you wanting to connect your VCR/satellite/cable to the PVR350?

Nick