[mythtv-users] ATI Tv Wonder Pro

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Thu Aug 25 18:10:17 UTC 2005

My Point exactly !!!

Don't waste time with any ATI products and Linux.
Video works,  But why support a company who is to busy with Windows to even
acknowledge that there are other systems out there.  Yes they have entries
for others system on their web site but it's pretty sparse.
face it, you want to use ati then use windows. you want to use linux use a
product that has better support for it.