[mythtv-users] MythWeb Searches bug (sortby not working on 0.18.1)

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:44:18 UTC 2005

Just wondering if the behaviour I am seeing is restricted to my
installation or whether this is a general bug:

search for all movies, 3* movies etc. Clicking the movies link
correctly gives a listing of all upcoming movies found in the
database, initially sorted by airdate. Choosing one of the other
headers (for example to sort by channum) fails, as the search text is
not appended in the new query, which only includes sortby=channum. An
error msg is then displayed (Warning: please search for something)

Only by manually appending '&sortby=channum' to the original query
'search.php?searchstr=canned%3AMovies' does the correct behaviour
materialise.

Any other users seeing this behaviour? I only saw this by thinking how
neat it would be to be able to sort the fields and then noticed it was
(or should be) possible.

Cheers,
Nick