[mythtv-users] Transcode Mpeg2 stream from firewire to smaller Mpeg2 stream

Alex Brekken brekkal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 00:37:21 UTC 2005

Mark, I don't have a solution for you but I'm wondering what issues
you're having with the Firewire-made recordings?  I'm having issues
with playback of Firewire recordings where the video "slows down"
every couple of seconds.  It only happens on digital channels (though
not all digital channels...) and I've wondered if it's a file issue
too as these same recordings playback just fine using mplayer from a
command line.    Just curious, thanks.

Alex