[mythtv-users] New NVidia drivers, 7676.. not much changed.

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:07:21 UTC 2005

I noticed that Nvidia posted a new driver version, 7676, a week or so ago.

I downloaded the AMD64 version, hoping to get reliable XvMC operation,
but it didn't have any noticeable improvements on my system.

XvMC still fails to initialize.    I didn't bother messing with it any
more, but I assume it's still the same behavior as 7667, where you
have to try initializing it 20+ times, then finally you get lucky and
it works.  After that it works every time.