[mythtv-users] On screen display

Mariusz Stankiewicz mythtv-users at prettymad.net
Tue Aug 23 11:20:31 UTC 2005

Tim, thanks for your help but overscan or GUI settings didn't fix my problem.

The video is correctly aligned, its just the OSD that is shifted off to the
right.  When I play with overscan it throws the whole screen off, not just
the GUI.

--
Today's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why.
		-- Hunter S. Thompson