[mythtv-users] programming universal remote (OFA Kameleon)?

Jason Mcmillon jmcmillon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:29:20 UTC 2005

Sigh... I have said it before, but I will say it again.  Have you
thought of using JP1 remote programing?  It's the greatest thing since
sliced bread.  The only difficult thing is building a cable to
upload/download stuff to your remote.

Check out http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/ and how I did it at:
http://jason.sharonandjason.com/remote_mini_how_to.htm

Jason