[mythtv-users] HOW CAN THIS BE THIS HARD!?!?!?! (adding 2 files to a bootable iso)

Lee mythtv at varga.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 23:21:46 UTC 2005

Oh for crying out loud.... think laterally...

Download a bootable win98 iso with included CD drivers...
Burn it and boot the mythbox with it...
Take the disk out and burn it again with the flash util and the flash
bin file (you may need 10MB juck file to pad out the CD)....
Stick it back in the mythbox and run the flash util and reflash the bios...