[mythtv-users] Found an Awesome Remote

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Aug 22 18:06:29 UTC 2005

Tim Hamer wrote:

>> What do you figure the range is with this.  I have an ATI remote wonder
>> and I need to wave it around looking for a signal to control my mythtv
>> server even in the same room.  I'm looking for a better remote, but it
>> has to be able to go 75 feet though walls and work all of the time.  Do
>> you think this unit will do that?
>>
>> schu
>>
> it claims to do up to 100', but i assume thats open air. i got it to
> work consistently from about 50' through a couple walls, but i didnt
> test very hard at longer distances.

Can you test this for us?  2 people + 1 cellphone + 10 minutes = great
resource for the MythTV Community.

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.