[mythtv-users] Good, general Linux resources?

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Mon Aug 22 15:02:08 UTC 2005

I always point new users to our research group to the linux cookbook:
http://dsl.org/cookbook/cookbook_toc.html

We do almost all of our work on Linux and we get users who have little
to no experience in that area.  This resource is great for them.  A
little out of date but most of it is still applicable.

Marshall