[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au error

Colin Humphreys ch at encypher.net
Mon Aug 22 03:49:21 UTC 2005

Michael Smith wrote:
> Oops. My silly mistake; <http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au> version 1.40
> should remove this particular error.

I have just noticed in the last few days that ABC News is being
scheduled at the wrong time. (I am in Sydney) I'm not sure if it has
always been the case for me, as I have only just now tried to record the
news.

in Myth:
6:30-6:45 is "Talking Heads" (15 mins shorter than actual)
6:45-7:15 is "ABC News" (Correct length but 15mins early)
7:15-7:30 is NO DATA (The missing 15 mins)
7:30-8:00 is "The 7:30 Report"

On the front tv guide page:
http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/guide/22082005_73.asp?channel=free&day=22/8/2005
The news doesn't line up with the hour mark.

In the sub pages the times look correct (and I am running in slow mode)
http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/cu/default.asp?pid=12547625
http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/cu/default.asp?pid=12547626
http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/cu/default.asp?pid=12547627

No errors pop out when running mythfilldatabase.