[mythtv-users] CD Ripping FC4

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 07:18:13 UTC 2005

Well apparently our problem has nothing to do with
Myth, Isaac says that it's "Bug's in whatever version
of libavcodec you're using, not myth"  So I suppose we
should move along to figuring out which version is the
correct version of the libavcodec to use with Fedora
Core 4.  I wish I had more to say about this, but that
was all Isaac had left us with.  One day I'll
understand this better and I'll contribute more to you
all.
Thanks,
Chad

P.S.
Here is the link that Isaac left:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/145691
I opened up the Svn per Alex and was left with this
simple remark.