[mythtv-users] Re: CD Ripping FC4

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:25:57 UTC 2005

I do, mostly.  I did a clean install from ATRPMs. Ripping CDs doesn't work
so good. The frontend exits as soon as I select "Import CD".  But playback
works exactly as expected, even the visualizations work.

Transcoding doesn't work, and every thread just dries up.  Ripping
"perfect" DVDs works fine, just not anything transcoded.