[mythtv-users] Redhat 9

Zak onlydarksets at mahshie.net
Fri Aug 19 17:41:59 UTC 2005

Not a direct answer, but I just tried to upgrade from .16->.18.1 on FC1
last week, and it didn't work (mythplugins error).  Point being, even if
you were on Fedora, you might still have issues.  I couldn't find an
answer, so I'm installing FC3+.18.1 this week.  That said, I am doing
everything via ATrpms and don't want to build anything myself.  I might
have been able to fix it with a kernel upgrade, but, frankly, I'm a
neophyte at best.