[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000 and FC4

Mat Kyne matkyne at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:58:36 UTC 2005

I need a little help. I have just installed FC4 with the new RPM's for
MythTV. (I actually installed FC4 as soon as it came out, but was waiting
until now to install MythTV.) Seeing that summer is coming to an end and the
fall season is coming, I need to get MythTV up and running again. --- When I
get to the part of MythTV setup where I am setting up the channels (channel
editor I thing) and I am ask MythTV to scan for OTA HDTV channels, It can't
find any. None. When I had this running with KnoppMyth, I was able to get
8-9 channels. KnoppMyth was using the same MythTV 0.18.1 so I am assuming
that things have not changed with MythTV. Does anyone have any ideas as to
why all my channels can no longer be recieved?

Here is all the information about my system if it helps.
P4 3 GHz
512 Mb Ram
2 x 200 Gb HDD's
Asus Mobo
Chaintech Nvidia FX 5200 to HDTV via Crescendo Systems Transcoder
SB Live! 5.1
pcHDTV 3000 for OTA HDTV (using the DVB drivers in the stock 2.6.11 kernel)
TDK DVD Burner