[mythtv-users] Recording radio channels on DVB

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Wed Aug 17 19:24:48 UTC 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:07:23 +0100, jonny Linux wrote:
> The problem is, how do I apply the patch? I've never applied any patches
> before, but I guessed and ungz'd it and then did patch
> radiorecord-v2.patch. It gave warnings to say I should use -p, but I told
> it which files to modify when it asked for them.
>
> Any ideas?

Sorry to put a damper on it, but if you've no experience with patches and
hacking C++ I'd recommend you hold off on this for now. I did have to make
changes to the patch (as I said in my email). I can't remember what they
were, but I'm sure they were small.

I brought the patch up again (which I didn't write) because George Styles
and others seemed to be into hacking the code to make it work. I figured
they'd be able to tweak the patch and save a load of time. To be honest,
this stuff doesn't really belong on the users list. :;

Assuming Isaac is happy with what I do and accepts it, I'm hoping to get
the DVB radio stuff all in the next release.

Cheers,

Martin.