[mythtv-users] Recording radio channels on DVB

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Wed Aug 17 19:18:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:23:08 +0100, John Pullan wrote:
> That's really good news, but can I make the suggestion that you work
> against svn, the dvb code is in major flux just at the moment and it'll be
> a real pig to merge across. If you like I can send you an updated patch
> for svn. I would have done it last night but I was in a rush and stuff
> wasn't working quite right.

The DVB code being in such flux is the very reason I'm not working against
SVN! All development is done on the only myth system in the house, which
is also the only way of watching tv in the house (not even an old analogue
aerial available). Hence it has to work or I'll be in serious trouble from
my better half.

As soon as SVN looks stable again I'll upgrade & fix my changes up.
Obviously I can't submit a patch until that is the case, but I'm planning
to put the 18.1 version out as soon as I'm happy with it, for people to
try out.

Cheers,

Martin.