[mythtv-users] VERY strange problem -- PVR-150 not detected

Egeekial egeekial at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 16:17:06 UTC 2005

Okay, I have an Abit VT6x4 Slot1 motherboard for my Mythbox, and for
some reason, I think this is the problem. Anyway, I've tried my PVR-150
in 3 different PCI slots, and in each one, the card never shows up even
with lspci. The card works, because I tried it in another computer, and
the PCI slots work, because I tried different cards in them.

I cannot figure this one out... I have no idea what the problem could
be. Does anyone have ANY idea what is going on here?