[mythtv-users] Mythmusic - no goom...

David myth at dgreaves.com
Tue Aug 16 08:01:16 UTC 2005

Tim Tait wrote:

> David wrote:
>
>> Since upgrading to 18.1 I don't have goom in mythmusic. Any suggestions
>> I'm using the standard debian packages.
>>
>> David
>

> Any responses? I have the same problem...

No - I couldn't find anything in the archives so I posted.
By now I had assumed it was just me so I was (occasionally) looking at
things like xv etc.

xmms runs goom just fine so it's not the machine.

I also made sure all my frontends were running the latest xmms-goom in
case it depended on an external goom library - and that may be an issue.
IIRC goom has recently had a fairly substantial change and this may be
too new for mythmusic. I've not gotten around to trying to downgrade...

Other than that I found no errors from myth and I'm not puttting much
more effort in just yet.

David