[mythtv-users] Playing video with no sound :-((((

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Mon Aug 15 11:24:15 UTC 2005

Hi *

I have no sound on SPDIF during playing Video files (DIVIX).

What is working, whats no:

1. Analog output: ALL is OK (TV, DVD, MP3, Video)

2. SPDIF: (TV, DVD, MP3)=OK, Video=NoSound.
I was trying MPLAYER & XINE - no difference.

System is: KnoppMyth R5A16, EPIA10K, PVR250

Where should I look for resolution of this problem

Milion thanx !

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"