[mythtv-users] Tennis

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 03:06:29 UTC 2005

Each recording schedule you create you can specify that it records an
extra X minutes.  Also, you can say that for any and every recording
schedule you create you can record extra time.

You just need to look in the setup and the recording screens.

Whytey

On 8/15/05, Chuck Vohs <fuzzie at vohslaw.com> wrote:
> I had my wife sold on this mythtv...it's up and running and seemed to be
> working great.
> Then I tried recording Tennis, every time it is on, no matter what
> channel, for her.
> Well, today it recorded Tennis, but it cut off the final couple of
> games, I think because the programming for the schedule said it was only
> on for 2 hours.
> Is there an easy way to record sporting goods from the scheduled start
> until they are over?

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.