[mythtv-users] Dealing with funny sources

Greg Mitchell greg at nodecam.com
Sun Aug 14 22:51:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm thinking of moving from Bell ExpressVu to Shaw cable up here in
Canada.  I've read reports that Shaw has the firewire ports enabled on
their HD receivers, but mixed reports as to what's available via firewire.

I know some of you are in the situation where some channels are
available via firewire, but others are not.  Have you been defining two
Zap2It accounts to handle this?

Also, I'm running an AMD64 3200+ machine, but I haven't been able to get
xvmc working.  Will I be able to play HD back on this machine?

Greg