[mythtv-users] sky remote volume buttons don't repeat

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 10:01:18 UTC 2005

Unfortunatly it has no effect, the remote just doesn't seem to be
sending out a repeated signal for the volume buttons.

I read somewhere that you can set the remote to output in more than
one mode - as the lirc files I downloaded off the net (made my various
ppl with the same remote) worked for me on all buttons expect the
volume ones. I had to use irrecord in raw mode to get those, which
seems to suggest my remote is ouputing different signals for those
buttons than everyone else.

Ash.