[mythtv-users] OT (again sorry) Home theater solutions

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 04:39:56 UTC 2005

On 8/13/05, Korey Fort <k.m.fort at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Check out http://www.howstuffworks.com search for surround sound or
> speakers you could also check out www.audioasylum.com<http://www.audioasylum.com>
>
>   ------------------------------

Thanks, I actually read howstuffworks, and realized it still wasn't
answering the questions I needed answered. I'm trying to figure out things
like, how do you know whether the speakers you have can be powered by a
given receiver, and what wires can be spliced with other wires (like running
RCA audio/video through walls and such). Also, how do you get good sound
going from computer to receiver, ie what's the best input/output solution?

Thank you for the help though, I'll give that second link a shot, it may
have more answers along the lines I'm looking for.