[mythtv-users] Changing Channels on Second Tunner

Ryan ryan.blanks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:49:41 UTC 2005

> > Another thing I found that is weird (this might just how it is suppose
> > to work) is when I change inputs to Tuner #1, the OSD says "2: Tuner
> > 0".  Shouldn't it say Tuner 1?
>
> I can answer this part, at least.  "Tuner 0" refers to the tuner input
> connection on the card (the coax connection).  Each card has a Tuner
> 0, Composite 0, etc.  You can see this on the Input Connections screen
> in mythtv-setup.
>
> --Dylan

Ok, that clears that up.  Still can't tune channels on the 150 though.
 I just tried using ptune-ui.pl on a straight feed from the card to no
avail.  The channel doesn't do anything, even though the output from
ptune says it's changing channels.

At least in Myth it does SOMETHING when I try to change channels.