[mythtv-users] what's the latest on pvr-500 firmware with ivtv 0.3.7b

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Fri Aug 12 18:12:32 UTC 2005

Cecil Watson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Marius Schrecker wrote:
>
>> Just wanting to check what the latest recommendation is for pvr-500 with
>> ivtv 0.3.7b
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Marius
>> Registered Linux user
>>
> http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=73219
>
> Regards,
>
> Cecil

Eeek! He asked something that had to do with mythtv but also has another
list most specific to that topic... What will we ever do Cecil?

Anyways Marius, The PVR-500 works fine for me with 0.3.7c. b was ok but
the problem they had there was the 150 tuners were set to have very low
volume. 0.3.7c has fixed that.... In fact, I have better reception and
picture with the 150's of my 500 than my tuner type 47 PVR350. I am
trying to decide if I should dump the 350 for another 500 right now.

-Mike