[mythtv-users] Re: add skybox to my MythTV system

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Aug 11 11:16:04 UTC 2005

Around about 09/08/05 20:29, David typed ...
> ditto.
> Smaller and perl based.

   Yes, for all I love perl, in this case I deliberately struggled on & got it
going through bash as I wanted ther smallest possible latency (perl does take
a lot longer to start/compile).  Although admittedly with such a short prog.
and modern PCs that's probably not actually an issue :-)

   Also, I deliberately hold back on the cyclic 'back' button as the family
does often use Sky interactive [when they know the PVR's not recording!] and
that would make it a tad difficult :)

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature